Author Topic: Parks And Recreation (Season 5 - 2012)  (Read 1278 times)

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
Re: Parks And Recreation (Season 5 - 2012)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:26:04 am »
Andy the Swimmer

Chip's Rockin' Art
Michael Scott To Meredith: "You've slept with so many men, your starting to look like one. BOOM! Roasted! Go here.

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 12:27:45 am »
Bangers and Mash

Start the new season already!!!!!
Chip's Rockin' Art
Michael Scott To Meredith: "You've slept with so many men, your starting to look like one. BOOM! Roasted! Go here.

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 10:14:31 am »
Added Episode 1: Ms. Knope Goes to Washington
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:02 am »
Ms. Knope Goes to Washington

Nice to have P&R back. I liked the episode, but it seemed to move by quicker than I'd like it to. I couldn't savor it. I thought the BBQ gag was hilarious! Even whining Tom was entertaining to me. Shocking! I also thought the John McCain cameo was funny as hell with him hovering over Leslie and she didn't even know it. Funniest line of the night went to Andy when he told April that the Oval Office is named after Oval Redenbacher. Hahaha.
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 07:33:38 am »
Added Episode 2: Soda Tax
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 08:18:22 am »
Soda Tax

Awesome episode. Very funny. As the title suggest, it's a 'rip-from-the-headline' spin on the NY City Soda Ban from a few months ago. Loved the ridiculous sizes of the Cups Leslie kept pulling out from underneath the table. Andy training to become a Cop was also fun, especially Chris and his motivational ways. Best scene probably would go to April at the very end, threatening one of the Interns to finish the website. It was indeed awesome.
Chip's Rockin' Art

ganthc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 08:30:04 am »
Yeah, I busted out laughing when she asked, "How is this a child size?"  "It is roughly the size of a 2 year old child, if it were liquified."  The best part though was April at the end, where she threatens Ellis the intern to start doing his job.  This show has to keep going with The Office in its last season.  It's not like NBC has any other shows that will do well.

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 10:26:38 am »
It's not a stretch saying that P&R is the best comedy show going right now, with a close second being Cougar Town. Welcome back Ganthc!!
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 04:33:55 pm »
Added Episode 3: How a Bill Becomes a Law
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 05:14:19 pm »
How a Bill Becomes a Law

Another winning episode. So funny. Everything in this one was funny. I could not stop laughing at Leslie's half-done perm. Her meeting with the Old Judge was also very funny. April and Ben's "road trip" was pretty good too....all 40 feet of it. But the best part was Ron meet his new love interest played by Lucy Lawless. Hubba hubba! Seeing Ron and Andy in make-up made this even funnier.
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 12:23:39 pm »
Added Episode 4: Sex Education
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 01:04:27 pm »
Sex Education

The sight of Amy Poehler jacking off a banana could conceivably be the best gag of the year for any show this season. I thought the 'Moral' couple was odd, but funny. I'm just glad I don't know anyone that repressed. Yikes! Tom's court ordered mandate to refrain from any and all electronic devices, especially that of computers was funny. We really don't realize how addictive being online is until it's taken away. The few times I've had to take my PC in for repairs and not get it back for a week and sometimes longer is BRUTAL!! So, I can definitely related to Tom's sheer boredom.

Ben's boss, the "Robot" politician was just odd and goes a long way to highlighting why the majority of politicians are just so unrelatable when they act and move like....robots.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:55:36 am by Chiprocks1 »
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 07:51:07 am »
Added Episode 5: Halloween Surprise: Producer's Cut
Chip's Rockin' Art

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 08:44:49 am »
Halloween Surprise: Producer's Cut

Instant classic in every sense of the word. It's not really a full-on Halloween episode, but it does deliver when Ron takes Diane's little girls Trick Or Treating and promptly snaps their Tiara as a form of parenting. Andy's clueless "observation" skills were also very funny too. I never thought a 'Fart Attack' could ever be good for a laugh. Actually, it was beyond hilarious because it was never ending. Jerry sold it rather well. They even somehow got Donna into this. A lot of her. She is always in the background and maybe gets 1 scene per episode, but in this one it was plenty more and I approve.

The best bits definitely involved Leslie and Ann, especially their 'dance celebration' when leasing the house and the auction was also great. But it's the ending that solidifies this episode as a keeper. I should have seen it coming a mile away, but I had no idea that Ben was going to pop the question to Leslie.
Chip's Rockin' Art