Author Topic: Believe - NBC  (Read 164 times)

Mac

• Global Moderator
  • Dewey Cheatham & Howe LLP
    • View Profile
Believe - NBC
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:13:34 am »
Believe - NBC - Alfonso Cuarón

I'm actually very encouraged and excited by this.

So we are starting to see more and more of Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, which by the way looks very cool
We have been now given a head's up about Believe, executive produced by J.J. Abrams

Alfonso Cuarón set Comic-Con abuzz yesterday with footage from his new film "Gravity," but the Sandra Bullock/George Clooney astronaut saga wasn't the only upcoming project from the "Y Tu Mamá También" director to get debuted. Cuarón also made a surprise appearance at the end of the "Revolution" panel to introduce "Believe," the NBC drama that he co-created and J. J. Abrams is executive producing. Set for a midseason premiere in 2014, the series is about a girl named Bo (Johnny Sequoyah) who's begun to manifest unusual powers, and the death row inmate (Jake McLaughlin) freed to watch over her. Cuarón directed the pilot, which should be obvious from the first shot in the trailer, below, a long take inside a car that recalls "Children of Men" and that looks gratifyingly unlike typical TV visuals.

Believe in Yourself
Because the rest of us think you're an idiot.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chiprocks1

• Administrator
  • Tell me a joke...
    • View Profile
Re: Believe - NBC
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 06:29:31 pm »
Looks interesting. I'll tune in to check it out for sure.
Chip's Rockin' Art
Michael Scott To Meredith: "You've slept with so many men, your starting to look like one. BOOM! Roasted! Go here.

Automatic Image Resize Code